.:STOCK RULES:. 1. You must have a deviant art account.
2. You can not use our stock in anyway that promotes or contains animal cruelty, sexploitation, or pics depicting cruel and otherwise socially, morally reprehensible acts or we will KILL you!!
3. You must give this account credit when using these stocks always.
4. To give proper credit you must provide a link back to our stock account *AshenSorrow in your submitted artwork descriptions and please include links to which of our stock you used.
5. You must give us a link to your deviation. You may send us a note, leave a comment on our front page or reply under the stock you wish to use.
6. You may not redistribute these stocks.
7. You may not use these stocks in the creation of other stocks.
8. You may submit your artwork as prints on DA, but not as is. You must thoroughly manipulate it by mixing it with other stock or your own imagery, so that our stock does not constitute the majority of the picture.
9. COMMERCIAL USE: You MUST NOTE us and tell us what project you plan to use it in FIRST. In some cases we might charge for usage, and in others it may be free depending on the stock and the project it is used for.
10. You may display your work on other sites, as long as you credit this account.
11. Feel free to post your beautiful Art where ever you want Myspace, Facebook or any other online site you visit. You do not need to ever ask, YOU ARE the artist and you have the right to show off your wonderful creations where ever you want as long as you provide proper credit.
d by Sserenita see
was a French painter
who came to
prominence in the
1860's and 70's. His
to other artists at
the time and was an
important part of
the transition from
the Realism to
uard Manet, 1874Born
does it mean these
means that for what
they have in
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More